Sunday, October 12, 2008

Immortal Piggie

I've got a new Piggie... it's cute, it's cuddly, it's furry and best of all... it's immortal! :D

I bought it after watching "Tropic Thunder" with Ailee and Hanks. We saw the pig while strolling along the shops inside Greenhills Theatre Mall. I was debating between choosing to buy a cute green dinosaur or this cute but weirdly orange pig. I was kind of surprised that Ailee suggested that the pig was cuter. Somehow, never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that no-nonsense-Ailee will use the word cute to describe a furry little inanimate thing. But then again, like me, Ailee and her siblings have a *THING* for stuffed animals. Anyone who's close to her knows this side of her. But don't worry Aileepot, I won't reveal anymore details about what you do with these stuffed creatures. Hahaha! :P

Again, thanks for inviting me to watch "Tropic Thunder" with you guys. I really had fun. :)

No comments: