My laptop keyboard seems to be missing a letter... can you identify what it is? In this case... "X" truly marks the spot. :)Honestly, I don't know how it happened. I just opened the lid of my laptop and the "X" key was already loose. Fortunately, nothing seems broken or chipped. Whew!
The experience made me realize how very little I use the letter "X". Aside from the irritatingly gaping hole it left in my laptop keyboard, the missing "X" has no adverse effects in my typing whatsoever. However, the OC-ness in me screams that somehow I need to find a way to put it back, which unfortunately, I don't have the slightest clue how. So until I find a way to pop it back in, I must learn to live with the annoying void it left.
A shout out to Randell... thanks so much to for giving me an idea what to title this blog entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment