Three hundred pesos was all it took to connect my recently purchased PSP to my dad's Samsung HDTV, and the experience was well worth the money spent. However, one downside is that games can't be viewed in full-screen mode while everything else, like internet browsing, expanded to fit the size of the whole TV screen. Despite the minor setback, seeing a game displayed in high-def and with bigger resolution was still very awesome. Playing games were more fun and I believe a whole lot easier too. Like in the case of playing "Cars", the last time I played it using my PSP's screen, I usually ended up in last place. However, when I played it using the HDTV's display, I won first place in all three races I played. Isn't that coolness at its best?! :)Anyway, my only problem now is the possibility of getting addicted to using the HDTV’s display all the time. I doubt my parents would tolerate my presence in their room all the time just to play video games. Will buying my own HDTV be worth the money spent? Hmmm... Now, that's something to think about still...
3 comments:
how techie! :) hahahaha.
the last time i really played video games was when the Family Computer was still in vogue! :P
and okay... maybe gameboy also. (the original white gameboy lang ah)
i don't even know how to turn on a psp or a ds? all those buttons and controls... and how on earth do you download and save games?? cracks and cheats and codes?? huh?
matanda na ba ako?? hahaha
family computer?! napanganak naba tayo nun?! hahaha... yes, nag feeling bata daw! hahaha :P
oo! mag ka edad lang tayo! 18 yrs old na tayo noh!! :)
hahahaha. attend ka debut ko?
Post a Comment